Soursop Fruit (Laxman phal / Hanuman Phal- 1kg)
The nutrients present in soursop are Amino acids, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium,carbohydrates, fibers, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin and thiamine, etc.
Benefits Of Soursop Fruit (Laxman Phal/Hanuman Phal):-
- It is noticed that during chemotherapy cycles the immune system of the patients who consumed Soursop Fruit & tea was not affected or weakened, as compared to other carcinogenic patients.
- Soursop benefits involve fighting malignant cells without damaging the healthy cells. consumption of soursop tea or fruits can definitely prove to be helpful for patients.
- Along with soursop fruit, the bark, leaves and roots of the soursop trees are popularly used as ingredients in various traditional herbal medicines. Soursop leaves health benefits include calming the nerves. Tea prepared with soursop leaves works as a pain reliever. The sap of its leaves, or the flesh, can be applied topically to get rid of eczema, skin rash and swelling. Topical application promotes fast healing of wounds and prevents infections.
- Treatment like chemotherapy results in weak immune system. Patients are more likely to catch infections. Vitamin C in soursop Fruit is an antioxidant vitamin that helps strengthen the immune system and helps prevent infections like urinary tract infection, cough and cold.
- Chemotherapy results in low blood count. Soursop provides iron and thus, can improve the RBC count. It also contains riboflavin which helps relieve headache. Thiamine from soursop helps boost energy levels. Cooper present in soursop helps maintain the bone health by promoting absorption of calcium from ingested food.
- Soursop juice works great for liver disorders. It also reduces the inflammation of the urethra and thus, can lower symptoms like painful urination.
- Soursop tea is used to treat gallbladder diseases. The extract obtained from the leaves and stems is used to effectively fight Malignant/carcinogenic cells. Besides, soursop consumption can be beneficial as it does not exhibit side effects.
- The fibrous flesh of soursop helps improve digestive health. patients suffer from several digestive system problems like constipation, indigestion, due to strong medicines, chemotherapy drugs, etc. Such problems can be naturally relieved by consumption of Sour sop tea or fibrous fruits. Raw soursop can be used as a vegetable.
- Sour sop is also used to ease the pain associated with ailments like back pain, joint pain, arthritis and rheumatism.
WE WILL PROVIDE AN INSTRUCTION LEAFLET & A VIDEO CD ABOUT HOW TO USE IT .